Re: [Debconf-team] Highly Likely Not Able to Present the Talk 18 About Android Tools

Hi Kai-Chung,

Sorry to hear about the delay. It's not a problem, we can keep you on
the schedule for now. If you don't receive a visa in the next 2 weeks,
or receive a rejection notice, let us know and we can cancel your talk,
even as late as the 6th.

Thanks for letting us know,
Allison