Re: [Debconf-team] Daily check in meetings 9:30am (local time), orga room

Ok thanks

will be there hopefully tomorrow.

Just need to be at 3 places at once by 10am.

I'll catch-up later.

Regards
Tammy

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 9:32 AM, Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> wrote:
hi

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 9:17 AM, Tammy Manning <mungojoed@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not going to make the meeting.
> Need to take cards to printers and double check proofs etc.
>
> But really need to be there.
>
> My list:
> 1) Day Trips and how would the Local team need to be divided

Thanks Tammy, added.

There can be more ad hoc meetings when you get here and/or as needed,
we wanted an early morning meeting to assign tasks that may take some
time to do.