Re: [Debconf-team] Swag, extension cords, and Open weekend PC's

Separate issue:

Checking the brochure, the Bronze sponsors are also allowed to add swag.

Apart from Bluemosh, who is local, I did not contact any of the Bronze
sponsors. Is it too late to ask them if they want to contribute? I
feel that this is somewhat awkward. Please advise.