Re: [Debconf-team] Local team: accept cash to buy airtime for people via online banking?

 Hi Raoul

I could potentially arrange an airtime vending device for the office?

You put money into the wallet on the device, and then you sell from the device and pocket the incoming money.

Your system would be ideal for this!

Regards
Tammy

--