[Debconf-team] September 22th meeting

Hi people! We had a meeting a few days ago. There is a resume at the end
of the email and here:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Meetings/2016-09-08.

Next meeting will be on *Thursday September 22th starting at 20:00 UTC*.

Proposed agenda can be found here: http://deb.li/BELy

--------
 Resumé
--------

*Catering status*

We are still receiving questions from catering companies. We also added
a new quote in ownCloud.

*Venue status*

People at Maisonneuve are still working on the draft. We will make sure
catering with Chartwells is optional.

*Fundraising status*

We decided that we will attach the flyer with our contact emails, and
put the brochure URL in the message body. The brochure & the flyers are
finished and emails should be sent to sponsors soon.

*Open Day vs Open Weekend*

We agreed we would have an Open Day on Saturday Aug 5th. If we have
enough stuff, we might consider to make it an Open Weekend.

We also decided to drop the Open Day sponsors booths perk, since it's
pretty much the same thing as Job fair booths.

*Budget / Accounting status*

A draft budget will be done for next meeting.

*Logo*

This will be the DC17 logo:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/File:Debconf-17-swril.png

*DebConf poll*

Working on a poll: https://pad.riseup.net/p/dc17_poll

*Varia*

The videoteam will hold a sprint in Paris in November, just after the
Cambridge mini-conf.