See you in Prizren.

Regards,
Enkelena

On Wed, 6 Jul 2022, 18:45 Τάσος Λισγάρας, <tasosnumberten@yahoo.gr> wrote:
ping

----- Προωθημένο μήνυμα -----
Από: Anastasios Lisgaras <tasosnumberten@yahoo.gr>
Στάλθηκε: Κυριακή, 3 Ιουλίου 2022, 07:12:37 μ.μ. CEST
Θέμα: debconf22 : Kosovo Green Card system for vehicles ?

Hello,

I am from Greece and I plan to come with my motorcycle.
Could you help me with the following:

1. What do I need to come with my motorcycle to Kosovo, because I read
that my green card (car/motorcycle insurance) is not valid in Kosovo.
If so, what do I have to do in this case?

2. From Greece, I don't want anything else "special", right?

P.S. : I will also have my Passport with me.

Thank you in advance for your help.
--
Kind regards,
Anastasios Lisgaras