Re: [contact] [En Vente Libre] Order confirmation

Alright then i know thanks

Den tis 31 okt. 2023 kl 12:11 skrev En Vente Libre - Nicolas Dandrimont <contact@enventelibre.org>:
Hi,

We've made a mistake when setting inventory amounts and these stickers are not available anymore. As I'm not sure when we'll be getting new inventory, I've reversed the credit card charge and you should be getting a refund soon.

Apologies for the delay.

Nicolas for En Vente Libre