Re: [Debconf-video] DC9 videos download

On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 02:22:17PM -0200, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Several people have asked me for the DC9 videos. So, what the next step for
> it?

Due to some miscommunication, Holger and I were not able to get
copies of all the archival video files before the end of DebConf.
The disks are currently with Peter Palfrader.  Holger and I will
get copies of these, hopefully within a week or so.  Then we can
finish transcoding and reviewing them.

> Is there anything I could do remotely?

Unfortunately not.

> And thanks all, it was really nice working with you in DC9!

Likewise, thanks for all your work.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Larkinson's Law: All laws are basically false.