Re: [Debconf-video] Debconf12 statistics

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Mattias Wadenstein <maswan@acc.umu.se> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I know I promised this earlier, but here it finally is. For July&August (and
> maybe the first couple of days of september) access statistics for the
> pub/debian-meetings/2012/debconf12 directory:
>
> 3653.8 GiB of data downloaded by 7162 unique IPs.
>
> This is spread out over 455029 http requests, but that would also be
> http-redirects, partial gets, and all sorts of client behaviour, so a better
> number for "videos watched" is probably the total data number divided by
> average video size.

I am sure do this is a good data.

But since here in Indonesia, international bandwidth is quite
expensive, so we mirrored these debconf2012 video to our local server.
 Some of mirrors that have identified are:

[1] http://suro.ubaya.ac.id/pub/debconf/
[2] http://za.cindai.web.id/video/debconf12/

I manage the [2] but haven't had the chance to do the statistic.

Cheers,
--
Zaki Akhmad