[Debconf-video] Call for help: mini-Debconf barcelona

Hey all video team members,

We are organizing a mini Debconf in Barcelona which will take place on
March 15th and 16th 2014. We are planning to have video coverage as we
do for Debconfs and it would be very helpful to have more people with
experience in past Debconfs set up. Is there anyone here that would be
able to attend and give us a hand?

We might be able to provide travel sponsorship, so please don't
hesitate to contact us in case you are available on those dates.
You can reply to the list or directly to me.

Thanks!

Tassia.