Re: [Debconf-video] Unauthorised logos in DC14 videos

Hi,

On Dienstag, 10. Februar 2015, Tassia Camoes Araujo wrote:
> The problem is the "Next Day Video" logo as the last frame, you can't miss
> it if you reach the end of the videos. Here is the list:
>
> http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2014/debconf14/webm
> /Debian_in_the_Dark_Ages_of_Free_Software.webm

I downloaded this file (yesterday already), watched the end with vlc and mplayer and did not notice a next day video logo in this video. the video just ends. *if* there is a frame its not noticable.

tiago also told me it's a single frame, which would be 1/25 seconds at the end.

anyway, the fix using ffmpeg from wheezy would be done like this:

ffmpeg -i $inputfile -s 0 -t ${length-1sec] -vcodec copy -acodec copy $outputfile

determing the length of an video and adding a loop to process them all is left as an excercise for the reader.

cheers,
	Holger