Re: Autumn sprint -- any ideas?

there may still be a Cambridge Mini-Conf conversations with venues are in progress....

give me until the end of this month for an answer please :-)

/Andy

On 19/08/2018 03:25, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
Hello folks!

DebConf18 is now somewhat over and most of us are back at home now. Time
to plan ahead!

We normally held our Autumn sprint during the Cambridge mini-conf, but
it seems there won't be one this year (blame renovations at ARM).

Are you still interested in having a sprint somewhere? I'm not 100%
certain I can make it if it happens in $COUNTRY, but I'd be happy to
participate remotely if something happens.

I do have some free time this winter though, so if people are interested
we can try to have a winter sprint in Montreal.