Preparing for our sprint @ FOSDEM

Hey folks!

As I said I would during our last meeting, I created a wiki page for our
next sprint [1] and announced it on the debian-sprints mailing list [2].

If you are planning to come to the sprint, please add your name on the
wiki and fill out the agenda section with what you plan to do.

The next step is to find out how much money we need to ask from the DPL.
If you need travel sponsorship or some kind of reimbursement to make it
to the sprint, *please fill out the budget section before November 26th*.

[1] http://deb.li/Hc4e
[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-sprints/2018/11/msg00000.html

--
      ,''`.