Re: MDCO-Br 2020 ToDo

Hey Paulo

I can answer a few of these...

On 2020/11/18 18:30, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana wrote:
> 2) We (br-team) need to send to highvoltage images with sponsors logo +
> general logos.
> Can we send the images with 16:9 / 1280x720 in svg files?

Yep, that will work.

> 3) After MDCO2-Games you will change config files to setup everything
> for mdcobr2020.debian.net right?

Yes, the idea is that the same infrastructure will get re-used for the
MiniConfs.

> 4) We will have 2 pre-recorded talks, and the files will be available on
> monday. How can the speakers (or us) send to you?

You can upload it somewhere convenient and send me a link, and I can
copy it over to the vocto box. You can also upload it to
peertube.debian.social and set the privacy to unlisted and send that link.

-Jonathan
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage