Re: Finishing the sponsorship brochure

also sprach Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> [2014-08-15 11:26 +0200]:
> Can you give a rationale for that timing?  I don't see a reason we
> have to absolutely finish it before the end of DC14, much less
> this weekend.

Because we want to distribute it at FrOSCon and at DC14.

I also want to finally just get this done. In Heidelberg, we
projected June/July.

> My suggestion would be to have an ad-hoc session at DC14 where we
> invite participants who are from potential sponsors (and have
> a say in sponsorship in their company), if there are any, and ask
> them what they think would be useful for sponsoring.

Yeah, that's a good idea. We can also modify the brochure later
with those insights, but it would be good to have one presentable
version ASAP, don't you agree?

> Maybe we are argueing about things our sponsors are not interested
> in all that much anyway?

Could be.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`