Re: [CLUG-announce] CLUG talk: 10 February

Hi Tyrone

We've been working on an timeline that gives an idea on what is needed, as well as a local team role description.

Please have a look through and let us know if anything grabs you?

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Timeline
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/LocalTeamRoles

best regards
Bernelle