Hello

Well, here i am! :-) (Hello Frank!)

I am working on debian-packages for now a 1/2 year. Most of the packages have i build.

I think it is a good idea, to collect Packages diff's. But they should't only
collected. They must go directly to the developer or to the maintainer of the stuff.

They main diff for packages are:

* they have -m486
* obsolete -O6
* a arch file with uname to select the machine and OS, but no m68k-linux support
* and the big worse: they have machine depend asm instructions in

After a big crash on my machine, i hope my packages and sources are undamaged!

So, in a few days i will send my rest packages and perhaps my sources to
master-debian.org.

BTW: my main develop area is the net-stuff and i working at the moment
     on scotty-2.0.2-3 and tkined-1.3.4-1  (great tools!!)

I have some questions:

- should we go for 100% to debian? This includes a boot- and root Disk!
- must the dchanges-File always included?

MfG,

  Hartmut

--
 Hartmut Koptein                             EMail:
 Fachhochschule Ostfriesland                 koptein@server.et-inf.fho-emden.de