Re: Re[2]: Compiling debian packages (part 2)...

michael@duck.prima.de (Michael Schlueter) writes:

> Hi,
>
> Hmm, and that's easy? I think we need somebody to write the
> install-documentation...

It practically impossible to support all configuration and disks are
unstable and nowadays they become expensive.

Its much easier to make an icon and a default script together with the
root.bin and kernel and let the user edit the script to his needs (or
live with aga). Of cause the user would need AmigaOS, but who doesnt.

May the Source be with you.
			Mrvn