Re: Install on 4MB Atari TT

Hi,

>> >- a byte-swapping program for minixfs.
>>
>> Except for your special case: who needs it?
>
>It might be handy, currently my minix partitions are the only ones I can't
>read when I connect my atari disks to i386 linux boxes - it is the missing
>link between true disk portability.

But when you byteswap them, the Atari won't be able to read them, right? That's
not what I call portability. Either way, someone will have to write the code.

I've produced two ext2 ramdisk images from root.bin in the meantime, 1600 and
1700 kB size. The 1600 one might fit on a fat floppy, who knows? Both in my
directory on master.

	Michael