Re: linuxamiga SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

> How can exist a CRC ERROR in the debian-m68k distribution???
>
> A question: can anybody say me an URL from that I can download a
> working amigalinux kernel? Without CRC error?
>

>From the first site I tried -

$ lha t amigainstall.lha
debian/ReadMe_First!    - Tested   :  ooo
debian/ReadMe_First!.info       - Tested   :  o
debian/StartInstall     - Tested   :  o
debian/StartInstall.info        - Tested   :  o
debian/amiboot-5.6      - Tested   :  ooooo
debian/drv1440.bin      - Tested   :  ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
debian/linuxamiga       - Tested   :  oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
debian/resc1440.bin     - Tested   :  ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
debian/rootamiga.bin    - Tested   :  ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
debian/sys_mapamiga.gz  - Tested   :  ooooooooooooooooooo
debian.info     - Tested   :  o
$

>From our mirror site - ftp.it.net.au/pub/mirrors/hamm/hamm/disks-m68k/

I didn't bother trying to locate another copy since this worked, they
should be the same everywhere, perhaps it's your download method. (FTP
in text mode instead of binary maybe?)

Hint: a very small percentage of the list readers would have even
bothered reading your message with that topic :)

Regards,
Steve Hardman