Re: BlizzardPPC and 2.2 kernels

Moin,
On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 06:35:23PM +0100, Simon Richter wrote:

> I'm using a BlizzardPPC board (without SCSI), and 2.2 kernels keep on
> hanging at boot. I suppose this is related to the missing SCSI chips, as
Maybe you should use a PPC kernel for your PPC computer? Or do you run linux
on the m68k side?
> 2.0 hangs if the AutoConfig device for the SCSI chips is present (since
> 2.0 takes the autoconfig list from AmigaOS, I can remove that entry by
> pressing the 's' key at boot, but that doesn't work for 2.2). Is there any
> workaround?
This looks like a kernel question, which is better asked on the kernel list.
But if you think its due to SCSI, why don't you build yourself a kernel
without SCSI support? You say 2.0 is working for you...

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/potato