debugging the m68k build

Hi,

I'm the DD for geomview, and I'd like to have it get into the
"testing" distribution.  M68k is one of the architectures
for which the build failed, and I'd like to understand why.

I had a look at the latest buildd log

  http://m68k.debian.org/buildd/logs/geomview_1.8.0-5_20010305-1546

and noticed that it is bombing out on the "configure" step.

In particular, the motif header file "Xm/Xm.h" is not detected.  The
package has a source dependency on "lesstif-dev", so that file *is*
installed.  [On my machine, it lives in /usr/X11R6/include/Xm/Xm.h.]

On my machine (i386), the configure script for geomview decides that
"-I/usr/X11R6/include" is required to find the standard X headers
(X11.h, etc).  But this does not happen for the m68k, it seems; the
output from configure says:

  checking for X... libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers

On other architectures, this step says

  checking for X... libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers /usr/X11R6/include

Anyone know why?  Can someone send me the "config.log" file created
by this build?

I'm not a M68k person, so any insight into this is appreciated.

Thanks,
-Steve

P.S.  Is there a M68k machine running "unstable" with lesstif-dev and
OpenGL (mesa) installed that I can poke around on?