Screen corruption with Amiga X - And AteoBus, Pixel64 support?

Hi,
   I've just installed Debian Linux from the 2.2r2 CD set onto my Amiga.

A1200:
Blizzard 1260 + SCSI-IV
50Mb RAM
1x Internal IDE Drive (1.4Gb - with Debian on it)
2xInternal SCSI drives (4.3Gb and 520Mb on the SCSI-IV)
1xInternal SCSI CD-R/RW Yamaha 8824S

AteoBus with Pixel64 (Cirrus Logic Based graphics card supported by
Picasso96 and CGFX 4.0)
AteoIO-3 Card (fast serial/parallel ports)

So, questions:
1. Is there any intention to expand the CLGen driver to include the Ateo
Pixel64 graphics card, please? I'd be willing to act as a tester for it.

2. Why do I get lots of screen corruption when I run X from Debian on my
AGA display. Sort of random vertical lines etc.

Help,
Kevin Bewley