Re: Request for build: mpg123. - why I think its free

> several computers, I can tell you that it is just as free as Debian
> Linux.

> True, his license restricts usage to non-commercial. However, the GPL

Dude, you're on crack.  Read the DFSG some time.  Especially the clause:

     "No Discrimination Against Fields of Endeavor"

It isn't for you to judge what is "as free" or not; the DFSG *defines*
Free for debian.  While there is a process for changing that, absent
such changes, we *apply* it.