Re: linux-2.4.20 CVS kernel-image for atari

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 16:11, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> But since nobody but me is testing amiga kernels nowadays, I might just as
> well declare this stable, build new boot-floppies with it, get rid of the
> other subarches and things become much easier. Objections? Oh, affs has
> always been failing for me with 2.4.x kernels, so you still need a 2.2
> kernel if you want to copy a vmlinuz file to an amiga partition...
>
> Christian

I use Amiga kernels (and test it) as soon as possible and as often as
possible. I confirm that the 2.4.20 kernel is stable, it does not hang
any more as it was in december. I had it running 5 days without a
problem and stopping only as I want to use AMigaDOS.
If I can help to test anything .....

Regards

JP Pozzi