Re: amiga framebuffer (aga) and xfree 4.2.1-3: shadowfb trouble

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 08:51:05AM +1000, Andrew Haslehurst wrote:
> Hi Christian, Erik and all M68K users,
>
> I have fixed up my config problem with the mouse and the keyboard for x.
> The keymap is working well now, thankyou Erik for your config. :)
> At our Amiga User group meeting on the weekend Ross tweaked
> Debian a bit more.  He also got your kernel 2.20.25 installed :)

2.2.25

> Seems to work well.

nice to hear

> Is DMA installed  in the kernel for the SCSI 2 on the warp engine ?

check /boot/config-2.2.25

I activated everything that made sense to me and compiled. If you want to
have something changed, without impacting other machines, I can change the
config and build a new k-i. Didn't I put the source/k-patch on the webiste?

BTW Erik, I finally got the VGA adapter working, it seems it has to be
connected when the MAC boots? Anyhow, now it is working fine and the Quadra
happily runs Linux. Thanks again!

Christian