Re: a1200 + pcmcia netcard

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 10:03:38PM +0400, zmej serow wrote:
> does anybody have a positive expirience with a1200, pcmcia net card
> and debian linux? is there some list of approved working cards[ i have
> one for amigaos]?

Have a look at http://www.g-mb.de/pcmcia_e.html. If your card works
under AmigaOS (cnet.device) it almost certainly will also work under
linux. The kernel module is apne.o.

> i want to make a small diskless\noiseless console client out of my amiga.

If you want to mount the root filesystem via NFS, you need a
kernel compiled with CONFIG_ROOT_NFS=y and CONFIG_APNE=y. Works fine.

Greetings,

Rolf