Re: Install Debian 2.2

On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 04:50:02AM +0000, Tomy Alarie wrote:
> I want to install debian 2.2 on my 68040 lc 630, but when its the time to
> install the kernel, the installation doesnt see the files on my mac partition ?
> can someone help me ?

Is the mac partition mounted at that point?

You can check this by going to the second tty (press apple+F2 to reach
that one) pressing "enter", followed by "mount". It should list at least
one partition with the "hfs" filesystem type; if it does not, you should
ensure that happens first.

--
Wouter Verhelst
"Stop breathing down my neck." "My breathing is merely a simulation."