Re: developer account on m68k linux system

BI> Richard Zidlicky suggested that I ask for a user account
BI> on one of your m68k boxes.  My usage pattern would involve
BI> hogging the CPU for hours or days and filling several
BI> hundered megabytes of disk space with source and object
BI> code.

I might get time to put one of my m68k machines to external network
tomorro evening. It's a Quadra 800 or 840AV (33 or 40 MHz 68040
respectively). It's slower than 060 of course but if you are interested,
I might try it tomorrow evening. It should have a debian stable
installation on it currently - is this enough?

--
Meelis Roos (mroos@linux.ee)