Free m68k machine

I am offering a Macintosh Quadra 800 to any Debian
developer that is interested.  I have had the machine
for some time in my basement doing nothing and now
have decided to get rid of it.  I don't want any money
for it although whoever takes it will be required to
pay for shipping costs.  I am located in Louisville,
KY USA.  Please contact me via E-mail because I am not
a member of this list if you are interested.  The
machine has an SCSI hard drive, memory, etc but I
don't know the complete specs.