Conferences with a difference

Dear Colleague,

Are you planning a conference, meeting or roadshow in the UK or mainland
Europe in the next few months?  If so you might like to consider using the
services of TC Events.  We are a small organisation providing that elusive
element these days - personal service.

We have been in business for 19 years and still work for some of our
original clients.  So they appreciate what we do!  Please visit our website
at http://www.tcevents.co.uk.  Then call for a preliminary chat to see if
we have any common ground.  Our services are professional in every sense of
the word and competitively priced.  That's what we mean by high value

We also have a 'Low Budget' package which offers all you need for a basic
meeting at a fixed cost.  Details on www.tcevents.co.uk

Finally, for every individual who books a UK or European conference with us
before 31 May 2004 we will give them and their partner a free long weekend
in the destination in which the conference is held, including flights.
Offer subject to terms and conditions.

We hope to hear from you.

Kind regards

Sharon Sammakia