Re: Window managers

On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 09:35:00PM -0500, Hank wrote:
> We used to be able to use macintosh back in the days of slink. Not no more.
> Macintosh, these days, refers to the newer USB keyboards which are
> common on the newer Macs.

Actually, the macintosh_old refers to ADB keycodes, and macintosh is
the new input-layer keycodes. When ADB started using the generic
input system for everything, it switched over as well. The problem
is that everyone on 68k Macs is still using old kernels with the
original ADB support. If we start using 2.4 or 2.6 kernels, we will
be able to change over to the new style config as well.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com