Re: kernel-image-2.4.25

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 08:13:30PM +1100, david howe wrote:
> After seeing a lot of references to the lack of a 2.4 kernel for 68k
> mac, I am curious to know what is the background here? Can someone
> provide a desription of the issues?

The mac68k kernel hackers have spent much time on improving 2.2 support,
so much in fact that they did not do much work on 2.4 until the 2.6
release was near. They have now decided to skip 2.4 entirely, and are
working on getting 2.6 support better.

--
Wouter Verhelst
"Stop breathing down my neck." "My breathing is merely a simulation."