Re: m68k/atari: new atari-bootstrap and daily d-i builds

Stephen R Marenka píše v Po 21. 03. 2005 v 07:57 -0600:
> > just for information: on my Atari Falcon with a CT60 accelerator card
> > installed, I was able to boot Sarge only - not Woody -, with ATABOOT.PRG
> > from the CT60_conf.lzh package (see
> > http://perso.wanadoo.fr/didierm/ct60/index-e.htm).
> >
> > The latest BOOTSTRA.PRG, from
> > http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/images-m68k/daily/, didn't work for
> > me, the system locked up with a colourful screen just after uncompressing
> > the kernel (either Woody or Sarge).

Try playing with the stram_swap=<value>. Set it to zero first. Although
I use a 4096 as the value succesfully, IIRC.

I talked with Didier when I was developing the latest bootstrap for
Atari. I don't remember the details (could dig it up eventually) but the
stram_swap could do that.

Petr