Sarge m68k X11 Amiga clgen fatal Signal 7 error

Hello,

I've done a bit more investigating since I made this post, and observe
in the log files referenced below that the X server is aborting with a
Signal 7.  From my research, this could indicate a hardware issue, but
I don't think so here.

The log file shows the following:

Fatal server error:
Caught signal 7.  Server aborting

I also see in the log file (URL below) that it is loading module
PCIDATA, which is interesting since the Amiga 2000 does not have a PCI
bus:

(II) LoadModule: "pcidata"

So, is anyone else seeing their Sarge X server aborting in Signal 7,
or have suggestions as to where I might look next?

Also, I had also reported that I was not able to log on to the Amiga
with my normal user account but was successful with root via my X
Terminal.  I tracked that down to my .xsession file not starting a
window manager.  X will close the session in that case because it has
nothing else to do.  This is noted in FAQ and the example xsession file
that is part of the Sarge distribution.  So, not to the Signal 7
problem.

Thanks,

--Lance