Re: rarp support

On wo, 2006-05-10 at 15:50 -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> I was looking through the m68k d-i bugs and ran across #250029, does
> m68k have rarp support?
>
> <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=250029>
>
> Anyone care to let me know or to follow up?

What does this mean, "have rarp support"? I read and re-read the bug
report, the question seems to be about having it enabled for the kernel?

I use RARP to get an IP for running NFS root on my MVME crates and also
for my HP9000/400. So yes, my kernels are built with RARP support
enabled (CONFIG_IP_PNP_RARP).

The MVME firmware also uses it, as does my HP9000/[34]00 bootloader.

Kind regards,

Kars.