Re:

> > WARNING: sound/oss/dmasound/dmasound_paula.o - Section mismatch: reference
> > to .init.text: from .data after 'machAmiga' (at offset 0x54)
> > WARNING: sound/oss/dmasound/dmasound_paula.o - Section mismatch: reference
> > to .init.text:AmiMixerInit from .data after 'machAmiga' (at offset 0x80)
>
> I've never looked at dmasound_paula.c before, but I do see that the
> function AmiMixerInit is marked __init, but is only referenced in a
> structure of callbacks. It would appear that the correct thing to do
> is to remove the __init attribute from that function.

Yep; I did that for the Atari dmasound driver and it got rif of the
warning.

> > WARNING: "pci_map_sg" [drivers/scsi/aic7xxx_old.ko] undefined!
> > WARNING: "pci_free_consistent" [drivers/scsi/aic7xxx_old.ko] undefined!
> > WARNING: "pci_map_single" [drivers/scsi/aic7xxx_old.ko] undefined!
> > WARNING: "pci_unmap_sg" [drivers/scsi/aic7xxx_old.ko] undefined!
> > WARNING: "pci_unmap_single" [drivers/scsi/aic7xxx_old.ko] undefined!
> > WARNING: "pci_alloc_consistent" [drivers/scsi/aic7xxx_old.ko] undefined!
> > make[4]: *** [__modpost] Error 1
>
> This looks like we need to #include <asm-generic/pci-dma-compat.h> in the
> header asm-m68k/pci.h to get these functions. I'm not sure my tree is 100%
> up to date, but that's the first thing I noticed by comparing the m68k pci
> support to other platforms. I suspect that this driver isn't even built
> in the other configurations, since it requires ISA || EISA || PCI.

I would guess it should not be built at all for m68k - what m68k driver
requires aic7xxx? (BTW: the aic drivers are buggy as hell - we could not
get a U320 driver work in U320 mode at all. Got an LSI one and
everything's fine)

> > And I don't know if that is a l-m68k problem or a l-image problem. If the
> > atari or mac images build, I guess it is an m68k problem. I will see that in
> > a while, my little epia is not incredibly fast...
>
> These both sound like l-m68k issues.

Concur on the first; I'd just not build aic7xxx at all.

	Michael