Re: gcc 4.5 and TLS

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 11:43:29AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> Or have we collectively lost interest and should we just let it die?

Well, motivation is somewhat lower after not being an official part of
Debian anymore, but I still like m68k and would keep my machines running.
So, when there's a chance to have an up-to-date archive, I would welcome it.
Though, we should consider to not build everything just for the sake of
being able to do so.

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc