Re: [buildd] Vivaldi & Elgar sbuild ready, Arrakis next

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 09:39:19AM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Ingo J?rgensmann dixit:
>
> >I think we're now in a state where we could request w-b & upload queue
> >access and continue to configure buildd.
>
> Wow! I almost had thought it would never happen ☺

Me, too. Congrats from me as well!

> No wonder they say today is the world’s end…

Even worse, they're gonna release E17 today:

> http://www.enlightenment.org/

Tcl/Tk 8.6 is also already out:

> http://www.tcl.tk/software/tcltk/8.6.html

They finished Qt 5.0:

> http://qt-project.org/

And Samba 4.0:

> http://www.samba.org/

So, I guess that's what you could call the world ending ;).

> When you’re done setting up buildd I’d like to have a copy of
> the config so I can set one up as well. (Most likely the one
> on zigo’s Xen system; the ones on my workstation at work are
> in an internal network, plus I’d just continue using them to
> build manually.)

Nice, the more buildds, the better :).

Will be happy to host elgar and akire.

Adrian