Meetup of the Debian m68k people

Hi!

When meeting with Christian at DebConf in Portland we were discussing
about the possibility of having another Debian m68k meetup (apparently
there was already one before I joined the crowd :)).

Would anyone besides Christian and me interested in such a meetup? It
would actually be great to see the faces behind the people on IRC and
of course we could do some beer-signing as well.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz