Re: New Amiga drivers coming for Linux 4.18

Am 19.04.2018 um 23:26 schrieb John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>:

> As of today, two new m68k drivers have been merged into the staging trees
> of the Linux kernel.
> * zorro_esp [1]:
> * xsurf100 [2]:

Wohoooo!

That’s really good news!

The ESP driver not only powers some Cyberstorm card, but also A4000T, Blizzard 2060 and WarpEngine.

The xsurf100 driver is another good news, because this is a still-in-production NIC for quite cheap price (for Amiga hardware at least).

I might be able to update my Amigas again… Thanks to everyone that were involved! :)

(I think, re-installing them will be the better option ;))

--
Ciao...          //        http://blog.windfluechter.net
      Ingo     \X/     XMPP: ij@jabber.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc