Re: New Amiga drivers coming for Linux 4.18

Hi Adrian,

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 11:26 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> As of today, two new m68k drivers have been merged into the staging trees
> of the Linux kernel.

Not staging, but linux-next. Staging is something different ;-)

> * zorro_esp [1]:
> * xsurf100 [2]:

I am happy to see hardware support for m68k being increased in the upstream
kernel. It seems m68k support is far from being dropped from the kernel, and
we survived many evictions of other "obsolete" architectures.

> Both drivers will be available in Linux 4.18 and I will enable those drivers
> in upcoming versions of the debian-installer and the Debian m68k installation
> images.

Live long and prosper!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert