Re: Infinite loop when installing Debian 10

Le 16/04/2020 à 21:43, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz a écrit :
> On 4/16/20 9:27 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
>> On 4/16/20 8:46 PM, Alexandre Bencz wrote:
>>> There is no m68k version in this new release
>>
>> That was by accident. Building new images now.
>
> Untested: https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/2020-04-16/

Adrian,

Alexandre is using graphical interface rather than serial port and I
think once the keyboard-configuration package is installed and
configured the keyboard is broken because, as I reported previously, it
doesn't use the good keycode map. macintosh_old is for old kernels that
use a non-standard keycode map, we should use now "macintosh" keycode map.

Thanks,
Laurent