Re: Etch Beta 3: BRLTTY not installed

Hoppa Samuel and all readers,

on Thursday, December 14, 2006 at 10:16:12 AM means Samuel Thibault:
> Simon Bienlein, le Mon 21 Aug 2006 18:46:34 +0200, a écrit :
>> At the reboot after the installation BRLTTY was not started.

> This problem should have been fixed by the upload of brltty 3.7.2-4
> Starting from around 11th October, debian-installer images should hence
> not have the issue any more.

I install the debian etch system with the:

debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso

From 10.12.2006.

During the installation the braillezeile (vario 40) is on ttyS0. After
a reboot, all work fine.

Now, I install the vario 40 on ttyUSB0 with a serial2usb converter.
When I restart the computer, brltty didn't start my braille terminal.
I must typing:

brltty -d /dev/ttyUSB0 -b bm

and the braille terminal starts.

I write this options with:

brltty -f /etc/brltty-conf -d /dev/ttyUSB0 -b bm -t text.de.tbl

in the config file of gbrltty, but the braille don't start at startup.

A reinstall of brltty also doesn't work.

What can I do?

Thanks and
--
Best regards Sebastian