Re: Make syslinux beep?

	Personally, I'd like to see a configuration option in the
installation, like a tasksel option that would reconfigure Debian for
the visually impared, running through the system and setting up what it
can.  The only problem, beyond writing such a script, is accessing it if
you're blind. <grins>  Was arguing with the Orca folks about a universal
accessability setup for Linux and creating a standard that anyone could
activate with a keystroke or command..  It took the RFC's to standardize
internet communications, but we don't have any kind of standard for
others to follow or support.  As things are, all we can hope to do is
come along behind everyone else and try to keep a totalled wreck
running.  Orca's off to a good start, but still has no standard for
the rest of the world to stand behind.

			Michael