Re: Missing braille tables in the Lenny NetBoot image

Hello Samuel,

At 18:10 08.03.2009, you wrote:

Did you have network access during the installation?  Due to space
reasons, it was decided not to include brltty on the netboot image
itself, the rationale being that the netboot image is supposed to be
used when you have network connection during installation.

Hmmm, that sounds strange to me.
I had braille access via the netboot image, just with wrong braille table.
And that was because I typed a non-existing table name when I booted the kernel.
I used "no-p", which no longer exists.

Martin