brltty built into installation cd/dvd

Hello

I was trying to install Debian several times, on several platforms
(AMD64 and I386) with the help of brltty. I am using a Eurobraille
Esys display wich is connected via usb. I didn't get anything at all
on my braille display, assuming that brltty is indeed started. When I
peaked into the pool directory, I found brltty v3.10 there, and
thaught that this might be the cause of my problems.

So my question is this one: can brltty be updated (if security and all
that allows it) to version 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2? This just might solve my
problem...

With kind regards
Roland