Re: Orca shortcuts

Hi,

So if I sum up what I understand (tell me if I do a mistake): to start
orca while the desktop runs, we have 2 solutions. One, with Universal
Access, but it doesn't work (in my opinion, it's a bug), seems it's from
a gnome's choice. The other is to add to the desktop startup. How can I
do this? I don't find how I can do this in Preferences menu of gnome.

If Gnome doesn't want the 1st feature, why do they let it?

Again, I'm about thinking it's a gnome3's bug problematic for common
blind users. Really, am I integrist? But I go on trying maintaining
Wheezy as accessible as squeeze for any blind user.

I wait for your answers with interest.

Best regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL