Change the server sound to alsa un testing

Hi there,

Somebody know how to change the sound server from pulse to alsa in speech dispatcher? I need run speakup and orca, but I can not run it simultaniously; only can be executed one, speakup or orca, and I need that the two been executed; I sent a message to this list, and Daniel answered that possibly changing to alsa, can solve the problem.

I am using Debian Testing, If need more information, please tell me.

P.D. Sorry if my English is bad.

Greetings.

Manuel.