boot log errors with rc3

698:[    5.961565] [drm:r100_cp_init] *ERROR* Failed to load firmware!
771:[    9.272732] EXT4-fs (sda1): re-mounted. Opts: errors=remount-ro

I would have got install logs if my floppy drive were working on this
system but that's not the case.  This is why I had to do the keyboard
commands a few times to bring login screen and get into orca. This is an
amd k8 athelon system and I had to download the amd64-microcode package
and it didn't help this situation either.  It did move the error lines
down in dmesg.log but didn't clear any of these problems.
jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net> About to block another web browser version?
Ask yourself what Tim Berners-lee would do.